Friday, November 18, 2011

Last Day at School

Last day at school for a while........

They gave me a great send off with the whole school in the amphitheater. It was great. The cheerleaders made up a cheer, the middle school signed a huge card with important Spanish phrases on it from donde es el bano, to miaerodeslizadorestalleno de anuilas (which they claim means "My hovercraft is full of eels"). Then they had me bust a giant pinata!

Here is the poster the kids made for me:














Here are my 7th graders saying Hello to my new friends in Costa Rica.



And while I'm learning how to upload videos onto the blog, here is my favorite video from this fall's Adventure Treks backpack into Pisgah National Forest with the 7th grade (don't worry, she didn't really get hurt!).


No comments:

Post a Comment